Sponsors are the crucial ingredient that will make GovHack 2018 a huge success.
Corporate and Government sponsorship opportunities are still available for National, State and all our official events.
GovHack 2018 aims to support 2,000 competitors, a vast array of federal, state/territory and local government agencies. We have had continued growth over the last three years, with awesome participation in Australia.
Why Sponsor GovHack
GovHack sponsorship aligns your organisation with a respected community event which has established strong ties with developer communities, industry and all levels of Government.
Sponsors receive a number of benefits including:
- National and local media coverage
- State or Red Carpet Award Night exposure
- Featured datasets
- brand exposure at events and websites
- opportunities to showcase products and expertise
- engagement with all levels of government and industry
- opportunity to connect with the best developers and innovators
- global markets.
More info about featured dataset
As a sponsor, you can submit a dataset (or datasets) which will be featured to competitors. There are over 7000 datasets that can be used in entries. As a sponsor you can shine some light on your data, and encourage reuse in the competition by submitting featured datasets.
Alternatively, you could feature a theme of data from your publishing organisation by submitting an appropriate link.
The dataset(s) featured must be in line with our open data principles and at a minimum must be:
- Discoverable on an official government data portal
- Open format
- Openly licensed
Various sponsorship packages are available for both Corporate and Government sponsors.
Each State and Official Location also offers attractive sponsorship opportunities.
Too good an opportunity to miss out!
- email@example.com for information about sponsoring GovHack Australia 2018